Appointments are available at Indigo Appointments. Bring in your freshly cleaned and pressed clothes either on hangers or neatly folded in a box on the day of your appointment. You can either DROP OFF your items earlier in the day or you can come at your scheduled appointment time and wait. If you DROP OFF your items, your rejected items must be picked up by the end of the following day. After which, they will be donated.
No wrinkles please! We also want your purses, scarves, jewelry and rarely worn shoes.
Anthropologie, Tory Burch, Johnny Was, Kate Spade, Eileen Fisher, J.Crew, Free People, Frye, Banana Republic, Lilly Pulitzer, Milly, Marc Jacobs, Joie, Rebecca Taylor, or anywhere else where you can buy upscale clothes for $50 or more....
Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, David Yurman, John Hardy, Prada, Chanel....
1. Consignments will be accepted Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Appointments are necessary with a 20 ITEM LIMIT PER DAY. Appointments are available at Indigo Appointments.
2. We accept clothing by season, Spring and Summer items starting in February, and Fall and Winter items starting in August.
3. All items must be recent fashions within the past TWO YEARS, from designers such as Lilly Pulitzer, Anthropologie, White House Black Market, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and other higher end designers. Items should be freshly laundered and ironed with no tears, pulls, stains, loose seams, etc, preferably on hangers.
4. We will also take shoes that were rarely worn, higher end jewelry, sunglasses, scarves and purses.
5. Items should retail for no less than $50.00.
6. The consignment period is as follows: 42 days in a consignment period. Full Price the first 14 days, reduced by 30% the next 14 days, and then by 50% the last 14 days. Indigo Avenue may adjust prices at any time during the consignment period, and may mark some items off 75%. After 42 days, all articles will be donated to charity. You can reclaim an article of clothing at anytime by locating your item and checking it out at the register.
7. Consignor will receive 45% of the sales price. Checks can be picked up any time after the 15th of each month, or the consignor can use their credits to purchase items in the store at any time.
8. You are consigning your clothes at your own risk. Indigo Avenue Clothes is not responsible for loss due to fire, theft, or other damages